E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Himalayan Bath Salts
Thursday 24 August 2017 at August 24, 2017
Whilst browsing through Cosme-de.com, I was attracted to the Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Himalayan Bath Salts. Being a working adult with a Youtube channel and a blog to maintain, life can get pretty stressful at times which is why when I see anything that has the word 'De-Stress' on it, I just go 'TAKE MY MONEY!!'.


The Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Himalayan Bath Salts are basically crystallized sea salts from the Himalayas that has been infused with essential oils, namely Rosemary, Lavender and Ginger. Other than the De-Stress Muscle Himalayan Bath Salts, Aromatherapy Associates also offers the Deep-Relax Himalayan Bath Salts. I was considering between the two but of course, the one with lavender always wins the game for me.

Bath salts are different from the usual bath bombs we like to drop into our baths. Visually, bath salts do nothing fanciful or interesting to your bath. Like ordinary salt, they simply dissolves and disappears into the water, so don't expect your water to turn into a unicorn shade. But to cover up for its lack of visual, bath salts are actually really beneficial to our skin and body!


Sea salt is known for its detoxifying benefits. Soaking in a salt bath can help ease and relax any tensed muscles, body aches and pains, by improving the blood circulation in your body. As salt is packed with minerals such as potassium, zinc, copper, etc, having a salt bath also allows our skin to soak up these minerals too.


These bath salts come in a gorgeous tub with a gold reflective cap which will look stunning in the bathroom. A little wooden spoon is also provided to help scoop out the bath salts. The recommended amount is 2-3 spoonful's per bath. As the name suggests, this product is made to help de-stress, by relaxing your muscles to release any tension. The soothing aroma is also supposedly able to help you unwind and free your mind from any problems after a busy day.


Opening up the tub releases a strong scent of the essential oils and it smelled simply amazing, and pungent. The lavender oil definitely contributed the most part of the relaxing scent, while the strong ginger and rosemary scent helped to give the overall fragrance a boost to perk up your senses.


To make my bath more relaxing and pampering, I always like adding more than one product into my bath. So along with these bath salts, I also always include a bath bomb and half a bubble bar from LUSH. I was surprised to find out that even with the bath bomb and bubble bar, I can still smell the strong ginger fragrance of the bath salts.


I spent roughly 20 minutes in my bath as recommended and after which, I felt very relaxed and I definitely felt like I slept better. Another thing I noticed was how relaxed my legs muscles were after the bath as recently, I have been suffering from aching legs and so I was super amazed that this really helped ease away the tension. Of course, you can't expect a one-time bath to completely cure a long time body ache, but it does help for the night.


Overall, this product worked better than I expected. I love the strong, yet relaxing aroma which makes me feel like I'm at a spa. The beautiful tub also looks classy and posh in my bathroom which is always a plus. If you don't have a bath tub, you can simply use a pail to just soak your tired legs too.

Labels: , ,