E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Son & Park Beauty Water
Monday 6 June 2016 at June 06, 2016
Hi you! Welcome to the very first post of this blog. For my first post, I'm gonna dedicate it to a special product I have been using, and absolutely loving - Son & Park's Beauty Water. Well, if you haven't heard about this stuff yet, you're missing out. First of all, I'll have to give some credits to my Sister for recommending the Beauty Water to me. After doing some research on my own, I decided to give it a shot. (Also, mainly because my skincare routine was lacking a toner.) Ever since I got it, it has easily became one of my holy grail products. Read on to find out why!



I'm gonna leave all the talk about the price, the packaging, etc below because I feel like what's more important here, is the actual product. This Beauty Water is apparently not just a toner, but it also has the following main functions:



During my usual day & night skincare routine, rather than using this to actually clean my face, I like to pour this over a cotton round and run it through my face once to get rid of any lingering make-up after I'm done double-cleansing it. Especially around the eye area which is sensitive to my regular facial cleanser. I also love using it before and after a work-out as it ensures that I'm exercising without any make-up on my face, and it's also a quick way to refresh my skin after a sweaty work out.



After using the Beauty Water for weeks, I realised that my skin felt smoother and looked brighter than before. I do scrub my face twice a week, but I know it's definitely not enough because dead skin builds up so quickly! I like that this gently exfoliates away my dead skin cells twice a day to delay the building up of those nasty dead skin cells.



The Beauty Water is an instant perk-me-up. When I'm not yet ready for my night time routine, I like to use this right after I have removed my make-up so my skin will not feel so dry and tight. On my recent hiking trip, I transferred it into a spray bottle and it helped to give my skin a quick moisture boost and it felt extra refreshing!

Sounds more like a miracle water right? Apparently that's not the end of what this Beauty Water can do. It is supposedly able to also tighten your pores, provide nutrients for your skin, and also firms your skin!


There are also 2 recommended ways to use the Beauty Water.

1) Pour it on a cotton round and swipe it around your face and neck area or,
2) Pour the product directly onto your palms and onto your face, massaging in an uplifting motion.


Usually, I don't like using a cotton round because it's troublesome but for the Beauty Water, I prefer using a cotton round as I feel like it will help cleanse and exfoliate better. Also, the sense of satisfaction when I see any make-up residues or dirt on it. *grins*

If you're sensitive to the smell of your skincare products, fret not. The Beauty Water has a light, fresh, natural and pleasant smell that actually makes me look forward using it.


The packaging is a simple, translucent plastic bottle with a black screw cap.  And the words "Beauty Water" is beautifully embossed on the bottle in sliver. If you're in to the "minimalistic" trend, this would be the perfect packaging for you.

So by mistake, I bought the 500ml version from Cocomo and it cost me $44. It was expensive to spend $44 in one shot, but the bottle was huge and it will be able to last for up to 6 months! That's approximately $0.30 a day! Pretty worth it for a miracle water. The Beauty Water is also available in 300ml which will be able to last for up to 4 months. I definitely did not regret getting the bigger one because of how often I use it.


I feel like for a review, I'm obliged to point out a con of the product. However, I just couldn't find anything to complain about this. Overall, it really worked for me. It's functional, easy, and reasonably priced. If you're looking for a new toner, or cleanser, definitely give this one a go!

Labels: , , , ,