E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Portfolio
Wednesday 1 June 2016 at June 01, 2016

Hello! I'm Maureen, and I am a Youtuber and Blogger from Singapore.

The Start of My Youtube Channel

I started out my Youtube journey because I wanted to capture myself for memories, but it slowly developed into a passion for creating and sharing things I'm interested in. I have a strong interest for beauty and fashion as I believe that while both allow us to feel more confident, they are also a way for us to express ourselves as an unique individual. As a person who watches a ton of Youtube reviews to make my buying decisions, I strive to keep my reviews as informative, honest, and accurate as possible for the benefit of my viewers.

Growing up, I was always drawn to creating things (eg. drawing cartoon characters I see on the TV, cutting up and sewing my own clothes (honestly when I was only 10!), D.I.Ys, paintings, etc). Similar to all the craft-works I have done in my life, I believe every single one of my video represents a piece of work that I have created, and my channel serves as a library to store them.

Visit my channel to view all my videos here!

Want me to feature/review your products/website? Contact me at thatxxrin@gmail.com :-)

Past/Ongoing Collaborations

I started collaborating with companies in 2016, and it was definitely a whole new experience for me. I love doing collaborations because it enables me to explore and discover an even wider range of products and brands that I couldn't before.

thatxxRin x Shopee 
thatxxRin x O Lens 
thatxxRin x VT Cosmetics
  • Coming soon!
thatxxRin x Joohky
thatxxRin x Pack-age 
thatxxRin x SASA Singapore 
thatxxRin x LUSH Singapore
thatxxRin x Zaful
thatxxRin x WishTrend
thatxxRin x Black Box Singapore
thatxxRin x W2Beauty / BeautyTap
thatxxRin x Vely Vely
thatxxRin x Waseyo.com
thatxxRin x JoahBox
thatxxRin x The Body Shop
thatxxRin x iUNIK
      thatxxRin x Alive Lab
      thatxxRin x AW Bridal 
      thatxxRin x Klarity
      thatxxRin x COSME-DE.COM
      thatxxRin x SuperFace
      thatxxRin x Nordgreen
      thatxxRin x My Beauty Moments
      thatxxRin x BeautiHara 
      thatxxRin x Love Is Derma 
      thatxxRin x JoahBox
      thatxxRin x STHSWEET.com 
      thatxxRin x Cobble Pro
      thatxxRin x CarbonCoco
      thatxxRin x JapanCrate
      thatxxRin x BBCosmetics
      thatxxRin x BeautiTopping
      thatxxRin x Troiareuke Skin Solution (MK Universal)
      thatxxRin x ContactsDaily
      thatxxRin x Chrysalis Spa
      thatxxRin x BeautyBigBang 
      thatxxRin x theLaidBlack
      Featured on...
      Events attended
      Testimonials 
      • It was a pleasure working with Maureen. She is responsive to my e-mails and the quality of the videos she presents to us is remarkable. Maureen’s makeup tutorials are very thorough and explains the procedures very clearly. Her explanation towards products is also very natural and lively. Maureen’s videos will be featured in our company’s Youtube channel and I would recommend Maureen to work or collaborate with other companies and organizations. I would be interested in working with Maureen again in future collaborations. - Karen, Marketing Executive from Cosme-de.com 
      • It was really great to work with Maureen. She has a cooperative attitude and keeps the promise. The videos were up to our satisfaction! I really like her video and I like her products review. I like her editing video too. The collaboration benefited our company! According to her video, we could post her 'real' product review and the customers from international could have more recognition of brand and have more inquiry from Singapore. If other companies asked me to recommend beauty creator, I will say Maureen. She is a really nice person and we have not seen each other but I feel really comfortable when I chat with her. Of course we will work with Maureen again for future projects  as we are going to have other projects very soon! - Irene, International Sales Team from MK Universal (Trioareuke) 
      • "I watched your haul video uploaded a few hours ago with reviewing items and all our teammates are highly satisfied with it. You’ve reviewed every items in the package in detail, and it was more than expected." - Esther, BeautiHara Marketing Team 
      • "Nice review ~ Very impressed !!" - Hans, Love Is Derma