E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Tutorial: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette
Wednesday 3 August 2016 at August 03, 2016

Today, I'm gonna show you how you can stretch your dollar with the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette! As we all know, that is a face palette that comprises of 3 blushes and 2 highlights. But today, instead of using the shades for my face, I will be showing you how I am able to use this palette to create a summery, bright and fun eye make-up look.

Read my review and swatches for the  BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette Here!

First off, taking the shade Amaretto, I will be adding some definitions and contour to my eyes. So just sweeping this shade at the crease, depositing most of the products on the outer edges.

Next, with Pamplemousse, I am applying this shade on the outer corners, and inner corners of my eyes. Make sure to avoid the middle portion of your crease as we will be adding another shade later. I'm also applying this shade onto the outer bottom lash line to balance out the pop of colour.


Next, I will be taking Prosecco Pop and applying it right in the center of my lids to make my eyes pop. Going back with Pamplemousse to blend the two shade together gently. Be sure not to over-blend as we still want to highlight the different shades.

Lastly to highlight, I'm using Champagne Pop on my inner corners, as well as brow bone.

I'm completely the eye look with my current favourite Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown and a pair of pre-glued falsies from Ing Lashtoc in "Cute Girl" for fluttery and fun lashes.


Moving on to my face, I am taking Amaretto to contour my face. For my cheeks, I'm using Rose Spritz, and lastly to highlight my cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of my nose, I am using Champagne Pop.

Add a bright pink lipstick and top it off with some lip gloss to complete the entire look!




This look was really simple to do due to the highly pigmented shades off the face palette. Do let me know if you've tried this look out!

Labels: , , , , ,