E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Jenn Im x Colourpop Lippie Pencil Dohee & Lippie Stix Jenneration X
Sunday 26 June 2016 at June 26, 2016
Hi! Today I will be reviewing 2 products, and they are the Jenn Im x Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Dohee and Lippie Stix in Jenneration X. I have also purchased the eyeshadow quad, Jenn Ne Sais Quoi that was released together with the lip products, so if you wanna check out my review on that (plus 2 make-up looks!) click: here.



The first lip product is the Lippie Pencil in shade "Dohee".




I am loving coral lips at the moment, I find them really special, but wearable. So when this shade came out, I couldn't help but to get it. I decided to go for the Lippie Pencil because I do own an Ultra Satin Lip product from Colourpop, and I wanted to try out something new.

The coral lipstick I have been wearing is Essence's lipstick in the shade 01 "Coral Calling". It has a hint of coral, but it also has probably an equal amount of pink tones to it. Dohee on the other hand, has got more orange tones than pink which I love. I think the colour itself is the perfect summery coral shade. It is not shockingly bright orange, instead it is quite muted and subtle which makes it really wearable. I think this will look good with any eye look.

 (with flash)


The second lip product is the Lippie Stix in the shade "Jenneration X".




This is a darker, stronger and brighter coral with more hints of red. If you love wearing red lipsticks, definitely give this a go. Personally, I didn't know if this would suit me. I don't wear red lipsticks often (I'm a "pink lips" person), and especially bright reds. But looking at so many people rocking it, I was really tempted to give it a shot. Plus, I have never tried Colourpop's Lippie Stix!

So I tried it on, and turns out... I love it! Definitely very bold looking, but the coral tones really helped balance the cool red tones and the warmth of my skin. I think this is great for when you're wearing a simple eye look but still want to look bomb. I also used the Lippie Pencil Dohee to line my lips so the lipstick will not feather.

The longevity of this product is incredible. I feel like that is all I have to say. It is incredible! I also preferred the Lippie Stix over the Ultra Satin or Lip Pencil because it glides on really easily and it's much easier to have a more precise application with it.

I have been using these two lip products, so much that I have also included them in my June Favourites! I am also wearing Jenneration X in my June Favourites.




Labels: , , , , ,