E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: BbiA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner 5 Set Wedding Edition x W2Beauty
Wednesday 7 December 2016 at December 07, 2016

BbiA is honestly such an underrated Korean brand in the overseas market. I first chanced upon the brand whilst shopping on G-market Korea as I noticed how affordable their products were. Apart from having really reasonably priced products, I have to say that their products are really long-lasting, whether it's an eye or lip product. On many occasions, BbiA products were also featured in one of my favourite Korean MUA, Pony's make-up tutorials on Youtube!



So as I have mentioned, I have owned a couple of products from BbiA. One of my favourite item from them is the BbiA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner in the shade Brownie, which I use to tight line my upper lash line as well as my waterline. Therefore, whilst I was shopping on W2Beauty a couple of weeks ago, I was immediately attracted to the BbiA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner 5 Set Wedding Edition.

If you haven't heard of W2Beauty, I have previously done up my first review for them here. They are basically an online shop from Seoul that offers Korean beauty products with free shipping worldwide! So if you're a Korean beauty fanatic, or if you are interested to get your hands on any Korean beauty products, make sure you check out their website as they offer great promotions from time to time as well!

The BbiA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner is basically a creamy pencil eyeliner that is really smooth and pigmented - one of reasons why I love using it as a tight-line pencil, it doesn't hurt my eye! Another reason why I love it is the fact that it is ultra long-lasting, waster-proof, and it doesn't smudge, not even a single bit.

(smudge test!)

(waterproof test! ps. I actually had the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water on the cotton round,)

So the Wedding Edition set contains 5 of these Last Auto Gel Eyeliners in pretty peach and brown shades. Peach is an extremely wearable shade for any season, and unlike Pink shades which can appear to be too bold and bright, peach is a more subtle way to bring out the femininity in your make-up look. 4 out of the 5 are shimmer shades, while the remaining one is a matte shade.



The first shade we've got is one of my favourite, and it's called Wedding peach. This is essentially a shimmery peach shade and I usually use it to highlight my tear ducts to add some sparkle to my eyes. Recently, I also love applying it all along my lower lash line to create the Korean "aegyo-sal" look.

The next shade is called Juliet rose and this is our one and only matte shade in this set. This is more of a darker peach shade which is great to use as either a base, or the main colour of your look. You can also apply this to only your waterline, or use it as an eyeliner for a pop of colour.

The next shade is a gold shimmer shade called Mermaid, and instead of a yellowish bright gold shade, this is more of a darker toned champagne shade that is perfect for adding some highlights to your eye look.

Lastly, we've got 2 brown shimmer shades. The first one is Honey Bronze, which is a medium caramel brown shade. And the second one is Grace Brown which is a deeper brown shade with slight red undertones.


Needless to say, I love these eyeliners as much as I loved my first one (Brownie). Since they are in a pencil form, they are so much more convenient to bring out and apply. Which is one of the reasons why I actually brought 4 of them along with me on my recent trip to Malacca and Port Dickson. As I traveled to Malaysia by car, I knew it was going to be a hot and long trip. Apart from which, I knew we will be spending a lot of time in the pool and at the beach doing water sports. So knowing that these eyeliners are super long-lasting and waterproof, I did not have to worry about leaving the pool with smudged make-up.

I have incorporated these eyeliners to create this Dried Rose Make-Up Look on my channel, so click on the play button to watch!

Labels: , , , ,