E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Seoul & Busan Shopping Guide for Boys (trendy and affordable clothes and accessories!)
Monday 3 June 2019 at June 03, 2019
Prior to my Korea trip in April, I have scoured the internet in attempt to search for places my boyfriend can shop at so he wouldn't get bored (haha), but unfortunately, I just couldn't find any Korea shopping guides for boys! Therefore, during our trip, I just decided there and then... You know what, since I couldn't find any... I'm just gonna make one myself.


In this shopping guide, you'll realise that I've included shops from both Seoul and Busan because that was the 2 main cities we visited, and since my boyfriend and I both love, or prefer, affordable clothing, you can rest assure that the stores I'll be sharing today are all budget-friendly! No doubt, we visited a ton of different fashion stores all over Seoul and Busan, so instead of covering every single store, I'll only be sharing those that I find worth paying a visit to.

Seomyeon, Busan


For starters, Seomyeon is hands down the best place to be in Busan whether or not you're looking for a place to eat or shop. This area reminds me of Hongdae, but I'd say it's a little bit smaller and therefore much organized.



The first shop is called Fashion Warehouse and you can easily differentiate this shop from the rest because it has a pretty huge and unique entrance with a massive teddy bear right outside. It is very similar to many of the other shops I will be sharing here, but I think I love this one the most because it has girls and guys clothes on the same level which means I can shop my stuff, while my boyfriend can shop his, and we can still easily find each other to ask for opinions.




Apart from clothing items, they also have a section for accessories like baseball caps, bucket hats, berets, newsboy hats, jewelry, belts, bags, fashion glasses, you name it, they have it. Oh and they also have shoes! The price ranges from about 9,000won onwards for simple T-shirts, ~15,000won for button down shirts and of course it gets pricier for outerwear (they had denim jackets, leather jackets, trench coats, everything!!) and denim jeans.



The next shop is called The Premium Outlet Shopping Mall and it is also located in Seomyeon. It's technically a smaller version of the first shop since it also offers both male and female clothing, and accessories. If you're interested, you can catch me shopping here in my Busan Day 2 vlog!





While you can find a couple of male clothing stores here and there at BIFF Square and Pusan National University, nothing beats Seomyeon for me and so if you're tight on schedule, just head to Seomyeon!

Hongdae, Seoul

Hongik University (Hongdae) is a huge area and it's a must-go if you're visiting Seoul. Like I said, Seomyeon reminds me of Hongdae because apart from fashion stores, Hongdae also has a huge variety of restaurants and cafes. Also similar to Busan, while you can find a few male fashion stores here and there at Myeongdong and Ehwa University (Edae), if you want more options or if you're tight on schedule, Hongdae is the place to go.


Right after exiting Hongik University Station at Exit 8, turn right and walk straight. In about 50m on your left, you'll see Troubadour just beside the roundabout. Troubadour also has an outlet in Gangnam (which looked a lot bigger from the outside), but this was the outlet we went. As you can already tell from the outside of the building, this is a huge ass store and it's entirely dedicated to male clothing and accessories!


T-shirts, buttons downs, jeans, sweatpants, outerwear, hats, bags, jewelry, eye-wear, socks... Basically everything you'll ever need to complete an outfit is here. Not to mention, prices are extremely reasonable at ~9,000won for T-shirts, ~15,000won for button down shirts, ~35,000won for denim jeans, etc. Some of the items are free size, but most of them do have sizes available!
Address: TROUBADOUR, 169-11 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 

For females, you can find cheap denim jeans literally everywhere. If you watched my Korean Fashion Haul video, I bought a pair of 10,000won denim jeans from GoTo Mall and even those jeans from Chuu, a well-known Korean brand, offers affordable high quality jeans at only 18,000won. Sadly, for guys, that isn't the case... Until we stumbled upon this shop at Hongdae!


This store offers both female and male denim jeans, but since this is a shopping guide for the boys, head down to the basement for their boys collection! 





Prices starts from ~20,000won onwards which is considered rare and affordable in Seoul as most of the stores we went to were selling denim jeans at 60,000won and above! Even though the area was pretty cramp and small (as it was also packed with customers), all their jeans are arranged according to sizes which makes it easier to find the right pair for yourself. Pictures of the different styles are also hung up around the store so you know what options are available. 
Address: 홍대빽바지 South Korea, Seoul, Mapo-gu, Seogyo-dong, 345-14번지

Overall, I'd say Hongdae has the most number of affordable trendy male fashion stores in Seoul. We did go to a couple more stores in Hongdae, but these are the ones that I'll recommend if you don't have the time to walk through every part of Hongdae. 



To summarize, Seomyeon and Hongdae will be your best bet and you're searching for trendy and affordable male fashion items! 

Labels: , , , , , ,