E-Mail Youtube Instagram














High-end beauty products from COSME-DE.COM (feat. Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, etc)
Sunday 4 September 2016 at September 04, 2016
Few weeks ago, I was contacted by an online shopping site called Cosme-de.com and I was asked if I'd like to receive some products from their website to do a series of vlogs for them on their Youtube channel (here). Of course, I couldn't decline this amazing offer! I was really excited as I was allowed to pick the products I wish to feature and they do have a really wide selection of beauty products ranging from skincare to make-up to hair and personal care and even fragrances!


Cosme-de.com offers mainly high-end beauty products at a discounted price, so if you're in a hunt for high-end beauty products, you'll definitely be able to get it from Cosme-de at a good deal. But don't worry if you're on a budget, as they also offer affordable Korean beauty products from well-known brands such as Innisfree, Etude House, Banila Co, Too Cool for School, 3 Concept Eyes, etc! Getting gifts? Fret not! Cosme-de.com have a good selection of gift bundles to choose from and they are honestly so worth it.


They also provide FREE shipping with along with the dispatch date and tracking number, so you'll be able to put your mind at ease. Hate waiting? Well, after the products were dispatched, it took only A DAY to arrive to me (it was dispatched on Fri and I received it on Sat! amazing!) and all products were well-packed individually in bubble wrap as well as these air-filled bags.


Cosme-de.com also guarantees that their products are 100% authentic, genuine and fresh. Occasionally, they'll also throw in some samples along with your order!

Looking for an even better deal? Get 15% off your purchases with the discount code "MAUREEN15" (valid up till 31st Dec 2016), applicable to all my readers and viewers!

I will also be filming a few other videos for them on their Youtube page so do keep an eye out for them!

Overall, I highly recommend their website especially if you're looking for some high-end products because of the competitive prices and variety that they offer.

Labels: , , ,