E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Klarity Skin Care
Thursday 23 February 2017 at February 23, 2017
I am always changing up my skincare routine, even if I like a certain product, chances are I will still get it replaced when I run out. Simply because I love exploring new products with hopes that the next one will be better than the previous one. Couple weeks ago, I received a gorgeous parcel from Klarity and I couldn't wait to try out their products because I have heard so much about them!


For those of you who haven't heard of Klarity, they offer mainly skincare products and you can easily find them on their online site (here), or in Sephora stores (here) as well. For my muslim friends, you'll be glad to know that Klarity is the first skincare brand in Singapore that is halal certified!

The package I received contains a total of 4 products, one thing I noticed is that the products were all pretty small in quantity which made me feel like you don't need a lot of product each time you use them. To be honest, I was actually quite pleased with the small packaging as I feel like they'd be perfect to bring along on my upcoming holiday!


So the first product is the Diamond Glow Overnight Masque. As you can already tell from the name, it is an overnight mask. It is supposed to help promote the production of collagen and activate your skin's natural moisture defenses while you sleep. I always sleep with my air-conditioner on and if you do too, air-conditioners can be really drying to your skin as it dries out the air in the room. Loss of moisture is also one of the many reasons why our skin develop wrinkles, so with this sleeping mask, you will no longer have to worry about your skin losing its moisture during the night. What I like about this mask is how silky and soft it feels on my skin, it's almost as if I have nothing on my skin which makes it really comfortable and fuss-free to sleep in.


Coming right up is Klarity's  Diamond Glow Eye Nano Treatment which is an eye cream. I was really happy to receive this one because I don't own any eye creams! I'm not sure why but I've just never been on a hunt for eye creams even though I know that I jolly well should be using them already. What's special about this eye cream is that it not only treats the skin problems around our eye area, but it also helps to cover them up! I always say, prevention is better than cure, but if you already have fine lines, it's literally fine (lol). Because this cream is able to reduce the appearance of fine lines AND brighten up your eye area with its diamond powder. Apart from which, it provides your delicate eye area with 24 hours of hydration to prevent any more fine lines from appearing. Similar to the previous product, I love how this cream feels so silky as well so it sits well under any eye make-up that I'm applying.


The next product is Klarity's Miracle White CC Lotion and can I just say that I love the packaging!? It has a slight hologram look to it which I think is special for a CC lotion and I think it looks great in my make-up pouch. As you all should know, CC creams are like foundations but with skincare benefits such as anti-aging, UV protection, brightening and more. Similar to CC creams, this CC Lotion comes with various skincare benefits, but without the properties of a foundation. This CC cream contains diamond powder too, and together with wild rose hip, it helps to brighten, smooth and repair your skin. At the same time you're wearing it, it also hydrates, tones, firms and conceal any imperfections. One of my biggest skin issue is dull skin so I love that the diamond powder really illuminates my skin to make it brighter, more glowy and more healthy looking. Plus, since it is a lotion, there is no need to remove it with any make-up remover at the end of the day as you can simply treat it as a moisturiser.



The last product is probably my favourite out of the four, and it is Klarity's OxyMud Cacao Duo Cleanse and Renewal Mask. Opening the tub releases a soothing and delicious scent of cocoa which is definitely one of my favourite part about this mask. It is a deep-cleansing mask which is able to remove any oils, dirt and any make-up residues left on your skin. It also nourishes and hydrate while you have the mask on, and it exfoliates when you rinse it off. The texture is quite gooey but it goes on well (pretty much feels like applying Nutella) and sticks well to my face without budging. After rinsing it off, my skin is left feeling clean, smooth and klarified (*clarified). Once again, there's not much product in one tub but I think it's a great mask to use probably once a month to give your skin a really good and deep cleanse, or during emergencies!




Overall, I am extremely pleased with all the products from Klarity. It is definitely more expensive than your usual drugstore skincare products, but if you don't mind investing a little bit more for your skin, I highly recommend you to check them out.

Recently, I did an interview with Klarity as well so check out the interview here!

Labels: , , , ,