E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Blackbox SG x Dr.Young Exclusive Box
Tuesday 6 September 2016 at September 06, 2016
About a month ago, I was contacted by Blackbox SG to be part of their star influencers! I was so thrilled because I was the one who made the first move few months ago and asked if I could be one of their influencers. If you haven't heard of Blackbox, they have been around for many years now so they definitely are a reputable and trustworthy company. They basically offer mainly skin, hair and body care products, available in sample or full size. This is great for people who loves exploring different products, instead of just committing to one. Or, you're the kind of person who prefers to test the waters before jumping right in. Especially when some products react differently for others, and not all reviews apply to every unique individual.

After you've subscribed to them for free, you get to choose either 4 (S$4.90) or 9 (S$9.90) sample sized products to include in your box. You can also take a look out for their exclusive boxes if you wish to get full sized products at a much cheaper rate than its retail price.

So the box I received was one of their Dr Young exclusive boxes, launched in August 2016. It includes a moisturizer, a BB cream, and 2 sheet masks, all in full size. A little search of the products' individual retail price on Qoo10 shows that the moisturizer costs S$23 and the BB cream costs S$27. That's already S$50 without the sheet masks! However, if you purchase this set from Blackbox, it only costs S$39.90! You can get additional 10% off all your purchases from Blackbox too with this discount code here "BBXMAUREEN10", applicable to all my readers and viewers! 

Instead of arriving in a brown cardboard box like all my other parcels, Blackbox's parcel came in a pretty looking box and I could tell that they've put in a lot of effort in the entire packing of the products. Receiving the parcel just felt like a I was receiving a gift which did made my experience with them even better. 

I also did a little review of the products included over on my Youtube channel, so if you're interested to see a review for the following products, do click on the video below!

Labels: , , , , ,