E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: The Face Inc's Primer Mist
Tuesday 4 April 2017 at April 04, 2017
Recently, I have been obsessed with a type of skincare product - Facial Mists. Facial mists is something that is fairly new to my skincare routine, and so far I have tried out a whopping 5 different facial mists from 5 different brands. In general, what I love about facial mists is how refreshing they feel on my skin and it's a great and easy way to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day!


So today, I will be reviewing the very popular Primer Mist from The Face Inc! Close to a month ago, I received The Face Inc's Primer Mist from SASA Singapore to try out. It comes in a box of 1 bottle of mist along with 2 refills (total of 3 x 15ml).


The mist bottle is very small and lightweight which makes it super easy and fuss-free to carry around. I personally really like the size of this mist as one of the main purpose of a facial mist is for you to bring out and use on the go. The spray is also hidden and only functional when you twist the bottle to reveal the spray - Another plus point as you won't have to worry about it spilling all over your bag!


Now, most facial mists serve a similar purpose and that is to provide moisture to your skin, and that is the same with the Primer Mist. But apart from just simply providing moisture, the Primer mist also includes other skincare benefits such as anti-aging! Let's go ahead and briefly take a look at the 8 main ingredients to find out more about their functions!

1. Vitamin B3 - increases your skin's ability to retain moisture, at the same time it also has anti-aging benefits such as improving the firmness of your skin.

2. Soy Bean Protein - slows down the aging process and enhances cellular protein.

3. Arigireline - reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for youthful looking skin.

4. Collagen - improves the elasticity and firmness of your skin.

5. Rice Bran Extract - firms and brightens skin with anti-oxidant properties to fight against aging.

6. Aloe Vera Extra - soothes, calms and brightens skin which is great for sensitive or acne-prone skin.

7. Biocompatible nano-sized molecules - able to penetrate deep into your skin for hydration inside and out.

8. Allantoin - improves skin texture and retains moisture for a plump appearance.

Sounds incredible for a little mist right? With all these ingredients working hand in hand together, this mist is sure to deliver ample hydration to your skin all day long. The reason why it is called a Primer mist is because it is ideal to use it before make-up as a primer! Before applying any make-up on, spritz this mist on cleansed face to maximize absorption. By doing so, you create a good base for your make-up so it will apply on smoother, and last longer.


So far, I have been enjoying this facial mist as I noticed that my make-up appears less dull and dry in the middle of the day. It is also super easy and convenient to use as I don't have to wash my hands to make sure they're clean before applying because all I have to do is to spray it directly onto my skin. Like I have mentioned, I also love bringing it along with me when I work out so I can freshen up my skin immediately.

Recently, I have started using it at work too! Because I work in an office, the air-conditioning really dries up my skin, so I love spritzing this all over my face to replenish any loss moisture. At the same time, the light and refreshing mist perks me up from my boring desk job (heh heh). Apart from using it in hot and humid Singapore, if you're travelling to a cold country, this is great to replenish loss moisture in the dry air too.


If you're interested to purchase the Primer Mist from The Face Inc, it is now exclusively available at all SASA stores so you can head down to test it out for yourself too! It is retailing at S$68 for a box of 3 x 15ml (1 bottle + 2 refills) which sounds a little pricey but with each use, you will only need about 2 to 3 spritz which is honestly not a lot of product so it will sure be able to last long especially if you only use it once a day to prime your face.

Labels: , , ,