E-Mail Youtube Instagram














My 25th Birthday (and Christmas 2017) Wishlist!
Thursday 26 October 2017 at October 26, 2017
One thing that stresses me lots is getting gifts for my loved ones. I hate disappointing people as much as I hate wasting my money. So whenever I buy gifts, I always hope to get them something that they'll actually use. Another thing that stresses me out is not liking gifts that are given to me because it makes me feel ungrateful and I'll feel bad for wasting their money and time. So this year, I decided to come up with a wish list and hopefully it'll help you out and make your life a little easier. ;);)

1. Cameras, cameras, cameras

Aha, I know this is ridiculously priced for a birthday gift but hey, it's a wishlist and you should never be shy when it comes to making wishes. Being an active Youtuber, I can never ever get enough of cameras. There are actually 2 cameras I'm eyeing on at the moment and no, I will not want both of them, but either one will make me a very happy vlogger.

The first one is the Canon Legria Mini X, also known as the Canon Vixia Mini X. Recently, I've been very into vlogging little snippets of my life, and although I have the Canon G7X Mark II, I love and prefer the footage from my Canon T6i with my wide angle lens (this is also the setup I used for my Korea vlogs!). Therefore, I have been carrying my dslr around whenever I'm out and it honestly stresses me out a little as I'm so afraid of dropping it or bumping it into things and spoiling the huge lens. Not to mention, the weight of my dslr with the lens is probably almost 3x heavier than a regular compact camera. My favourite thing about the Canon Legria Mini X is definitely the ultra wide angle lens, and the fact that it's so small and easy to carry around. I think it originally costs around S$800~ but since this camera has been discontinued by Canon in Singapore (why oh why), the price has now gone up like crazy. :(

The second camera is a GoPro, and I'm not that familiar with the different models of GoPro, but one with a screen at the front is preferred. The same reason, I'd want one because it's so light and small which makes it super convenient to carry around. I also love that you can get a case for it and bring it underwater! I am someone who loves beach holidays and filming my holidays. Whenever I'm on a beach holiday, I spend a lot of time in pools and occasionally, if I'm feeling adventurous, I'd do some water sports. It'd be great if I can actually film the fun I'm having in pools instead of struggling with my Canon G7X Mark II and holding it so high up so as not to wet it. The GoPro is a lot more pricey, so I guess I'll still prefer the Canon Legria Mini X as I think I will use it a lot more.

2. Help me Relax..... Zzzzzzzz

a. Baths
God knows how many baths I've taken this year... I guess it's safe to say that I am officially obsessed with taking baths, and making my very own bath cocktail. So far, I've been enjoying bath bombs, bubble bars, and bath salts (omg, I can't live without bath salts at the moment), but I've been meaning to try out bath oils too. I found a few bath oils on Sephora that I really want to try (click here, here, and here), but if you can't find them in stores, I wouldn't mind receiving more bath salts or bath bombs from Bath & Body Works and Lush! I only take baths whenever I'm feeling super stressed out or when my muscles are aching like crazy (ie. after a good workout), so I love scents that can help me relax and calm my nerves and muscles. Relaxing fragrance such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus, as well as earthy fragrances are my favourite. In general, don't like citrus and sweet scents when it comes to taking baths.

Side note: After my bath, I love to apply a similar scented lotion to keep the scent with me when I go to bed. I am dying to try out Sleepy from Lush, but it's currently out of stock in the whole of Singapore... :(

b. Candles
Candles are similar to baths for me, I use them mainly to help myself relax. The only differences is that it's much easier, and I don't waste a ton of water. Similar to my baths, I love scents that are more relaxing and earthy, as compared to sweet and citrus. Currently, I am using the ones from Bath and Body Works' Stress Relief collection. So if I can pick a new candle, I'll definitely choose the Lemon Lavender one from Yankee Candle which was the very first candle I love. There was one occasion where I accidentally fell asleep with my candle burning (yikes), so if you'd like to gift me a candle warmer... You're more than welcome to do so.

3. An everyday Bag

I mean. I have a lot of crossbody bags, but I just can't get enough of them! I received 2 crossbody bags on my birthdays on 2 different years and they are hands down the presents I use the most. I use them at work, during the weekends, and basically, everywhere I go. The only time you'll not see me with a crossbody bag is when I have to bring my camera and macbook out, or when I'm just heading down to grab lunch.

I found two pieces that suits my taste on Charles & Keith (here and here) *hint: I prefer the first one! They're both black because they're the safest option. My colleague once bought me a hot pink Guess crossbody bag and oh my God, I love it. For me, it's either a hit or miss when it comes to a non-black bag... All I can say is, when it comes to a crossbody bag, it's either black, or a pop of colour like hot pink, royal blue, yellow, orange, red... Please don't get me dull colours like navy blue, army green,... or white (it gets dirty so easily!). Just no.

4. A Backpack

Another bag! Haha, like I said, I'll always be carrying a crossbody bag, unless I'm bringing my macbook and camera out. Oh, and when I travel. I have a good amount of backpacks, but the problem is, they're all too small! I also sleepover at my boyfriend's place very often, and so none of my backpacks can actually fit all my extra clothes and makeup... I've been eyeing on the Fjallraven Kanken Bag for about a year now. I really love the boxy, casual look of it as well as how it is so spacious. For backpacks, a safe colour option is all black. Always. Hehe.

5. I know, I need to upgrade my Condenser Microphone

I've been making covers on Youtube ever since I was 16 years old. Can you believe that? My first few covers was recorded on my phone (it was Wonder Girl's Nobody, few days after my last O levels paper), then I "upgraded" to a lousy computer microphone, then about 1-2 years later, my Sis bought me my first condenser microphone (technically I was supposed to return her the money......)! I've been using it ever since then and it's still working, but I guess it is getting old because the quality isn't as great as before. I've been wanting to upgrade my microphone because so many people have been commenting on my covers asking me to do an upgrade... But I guess I'm just too lazy to do my research and actually heading out to buy it. A decent condenser microphone costs about $80 - $120+ so I guess it's not that bad.

If you're considering, make sure to get one that comes with a USB cable! ;)

6. Beauty products

Being a beauty Youtuber and Blogger, I feel like many people will assume that I'd love to receive beauty products. Which is somewhat true, if you actually get what I'm eyeing on. *giggles* I'm very particular when it comes to beauty products. During the past few years, I've been receiving loads of different beauty products on my birthday, and I noticed that I hardly use any due to the wrong choice of shade, or wrong type of product in general, which is such a pity! So here's my sub-wishlist of beauty products I'm dying to try out! ;)

a. Colourpop Low Key Palette (order early because it takes forever to arrive in Singapore!)
b. Pixi's Skintreat Duo Glow Tonic and Peel and Polish Set 
c. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 
d. Tarte Double Ended Foundation Brush 
e. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

And that's it! I'm sure I've given you more than enough gifts to consider. To be honest, it does feel a little shameless to type an entire post about what I want, but you'll never get what you want if you don't speak up!