E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Japan Crate Kira Kira Crate!
Monday 2 January 2017 at January 02, 2017

Japan is known for its quirky and innovative creations and products. I have always heard so much about Japanese beauty products but personally, I have never been to Japan before and I have no idea where can I purchase or try out a good range of different Japanese products. Thankfully, I was contacted by Japan Crate to do a review of one of their crates called "Kira Kira" which is essentially a box of random Japanese beauty products! How awesome!

Apart from Kira Kira Crate (beauty products), Japan Crate also offers Doki Doki Crate, which is a box filled with random kawaii items such as collectible plushies, notebooks, pouches and even apparels! And last of all, the Umai Crate which is a box filled with Japanese snacks and food!

To receive these crates, all you have to do is to subscribe to a plan available on their website. Know someone who loves Japan? You can even send these crates as a gift to give your loved ones a surprise! As you can see, the box is really pretty so you don't need additional wrapping!



Each crate contains 6 to 8 full-sized products and it is totally fine if you're like me and have no idea how to read Japanese at all, because they also included a little manual which explains all the individual products in the crate!



In the November issue, I received a total of 8 full-sized products and I love how they include skincare, make-up as well as body care products. I noticed that some products do get repeated so I have personally tried most of the products I have received in a vlog for Japan Crate, so if you are interested to see the products in action, stay tune for the vlog!




Labels: , , , , ,