E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Ezbuy Fashion Try-On Haul
Sunday 18 September 2016 at September 18, 2016
I've always heard of Taobao, and I actually ordered once from Taobao when I was in Secondary school but it took like a month or more than that to arrive. Plus, I suck in Chinese, so I've never ordered from them since.



Few weeks ago, my Sis introduced me to the Ezbuy app and it was a dream come true. Ezbuy is basically an agent and so you get to buy things from Taobao as well as other online stores via Ezbuy and honestly... It was so much easier to get it through Ezbuy especially if you can't be bothered to convert the currency yourself and also translate the language if you suck in Chinese too. 


I was really surprised because there were so many pretty clothes at really cheap prices (most of my buys were less than $10!)! Shipping was really cheap as well and, it only took about a week to arrive! I also like how there are a ton of collection points to choose from so it is super convenient, I always opt for the self-collection as that is FOC! I hate missing the mailman so this definitely cancels out the possibility. So far, I've ordered two batches of tops so here's a try-on haul for you guys! Prices stated are in SGD and excluding shipping.




Labels: , , ,