E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: ALIVE LAB Multi Ice Cream
Monday 4 December 2017 at December 04, 2017
Remember my previous blog post on Alive Lab's adorable products? Well today, I'm bringing you more! About a month ago, Alive Lab contacted me again and asked if I would like to review more products from them. If you've read or watched the previous review, then you'll know that I absolutely loved their innovative and cutely packaged products, I even mentioned their Cotton Candy Ball exfoliant in my monthly favourites! This time round, they've sent me a total of 3 products, and in today's review, I will be reviewing one of them which is the Alive Lab Multi Ice Cream. Yummms.

The Alive Lab Multi Ice Cream is one of Alive Lab's best-sellers, along with the Centella Dressing Powder, and Cotton Candy Ball. So what exactly is this Multi Ice Cream?


Well, it is essentially a cooling cream that has the ability to soothe any redness and skin problems arising from heat and UV rays. It also provides a cooling sensation to your skin to ease any discomfort caused by external skin irritants. I, freaking love, products that gives off a cooling sensation, so this product is already right up my alley!



This product has a gel-liked texture, so it feels extremely lightweight and refreshing on my skin. Since it is a gel-liked cream, it does not feel oily at all which is good news for people with oily skin (me)! You can either use this product occasionally when your skin is irritated or red due to breakouts or prolong sun exposure, or you can use it daily as a moisturizer as this cream also contains ingredients that provide moisture.


Personally, I have been using this cream occasionally as a replacement for my moisturizer. I make sure to keep it in the refrigerator to enhance the cooling effect. I love how it gets absorbed in quickly, leaving my skin feeling cooled and refreshed since it's always so hot in Singapore! I'm not a fan of heavily scented skincare products, so I like how this one has a really light sweet fragrance that's just right. I also notice that I tend to use this after I have exfoliated my face, to soothe the areas that has been scrubbed, and also because this cream is also suitable for sensitive skin.


I think this product is perfect if you're heading out to the beach, or if you know that you will be frequently exposed to the sun for a long period of time, eg, if you are travelling to a hot country like Singapore. Since it comes in a simple plastic tub, it is easy to carry around in your bag too.


Overall, I am so impressive with all the products from Alive Lab. I do love this product as it does what it's supposed to do and so far, after using it for a little more than a month, I can say that I've been really enjoying it. This 100ml tub is only retailing at 14,000won (~S$16) which once again, is very affordable! I will also be reviewing the other two products sent to me, so keep a look out!

Labels: , , , ,