E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Lush's Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb (Christmas Special)
Tuesday 31 October 2017 at October 31, 2017
For the past month, I have been getting constant tension headaches due to the lack of sleep, stress, bad body posture, anxiety... You name it. Which is why I have been taking more baths than usual to calm my nerves and muscles. Due to the increase in baths taken over the past month, I had to pop into a Lush store to stock up on my bath bombs.


During my most recent trip to Lush, I was also planning to get the Sleepy Lotion to help with my sleep. Unfortunately, it was sold out in the whole of Singapore! :'( Their staff kindly recommended me to try out Lush's Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb instead as it has a similar scent. If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you might know that my favourite scent when it comes to relaxing is Lavender, and since Lavender is one of the main scent in the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, I immediately picked one up to try. The Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb is also a Christmas edition, so make sure you get it before it runs out!



The design of this bath bomb looks super cute as it has a white base with multi-coloured polka dots. Since it's a Christmas special, it also has a holly design on the top (mine's broken though) of the bath bomb to mimic the garnish of a Christmas pud. Cute detail!



Fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............


Overall, I absolutely LOVE the scent and colour of this bath. I love how all the colours of the polka dots start to melt into the water initially, but the end result is a pretty pinky orangey, sort of like a grapefruit coloured bath. This is also probably the first bath bomb I used that doesn't contains glitter.


Unfortunately, my bath bomb did not fizz as well as it should, and that occured quite frequently with my bath bombs for some reason, probably due to storage or the weather, or just... I don't know, chemical stuff. Nevertheless, it still does its job in helping me to relax, as well as softening the water.


The scent is quite light and sweet but I love that it's not too overpowering and too sweet which is great for a relaxing night in. In short, if you're a lover of relaxing scents, this bath bomb is for you. I feel like this might be the longest bath I took because it was just so relaxing I nearly fell asleep in my bath. I will definitely be heading back in stores to pick at least 2 more of these before it goes out of stock!

Labels: , , ,