E-Mail Youtube Instagram














4 Korean Looks with Chosungah22 and SASA Singapore!
Wednesday 28 December 2016 at December 28, 2016
안녕하세요! Love Korean beauty products? Love Korean beauty trends? Love K-pop? Well today, I'm going to share with you 4 easy Korean make-up looks you can try to transform yourself into your favourite Korean. To me, make-up is a way for individuals to express themselves. Hence, I've created 4 Korean inspired looks that I think matches different personalities and style.

All 4 looks are created only using products from Korean brand, Chosungah22. Chosungah22 was found by professional Korean make-up artiste Cho Sung-Ah whose vision was to create make-up products that are simple and fun. I was really attracted to their products at first sight due to the extremely loud and funky packaging, and now it is safe to say that I have fallen in the love with the brand due to the high quality and innovative products they offer.

Chosungah22 is available exclusively at SASA Singapore and together, we will be giving away a Chosungah22 mystery bag worth up to S$100! To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is:-

 Watch my make-up tutorial video on the 4 Korean Looks
 Head over to Sasa's Facebook Page
 Like and Share my video
 Comment below why you like Chosungah22?

And that's it! Winners will be announced via the comments thread over at their facebook page.

So now, are you ready to pick your own style? Watch the tutorial video here!


1st Look: Playful and Flirty

The 1st look is highly inspired by my favourite K-pop celebrities. This look is still very suitable for an everyday wear but it is much more playful, flirty and energetic. The perfect look to hit the stage with!







2nd Look: Natural Everyday Look

The second look is going to be an everyday look. I noticed many Koreans tend to go for this look on an everyday basis. This look is suitable for day time during the weekdays as it is simple yet it helps to slightly enhance our features. This look mainly focuses on peachy cheeks, slightly defined eyes and a pop of colour on the lips.






3rd Look: Smokey and Chic

This 3rd look is a smokey version of the first look I've created. This was also highly inspired by my favourite Kpop stars when they wear a smokey eye look. The dark eyeshadows and wine coloured lips makes this the perfect sultry, smokey look.






4th Look: Summery and Bright

The final look is a bright, summery and fun look, even though it's autumn now, if you're staying in Singapore like me, this look will be suitable all year round. Personally, I think this would make a great music festival look too!









Labels: , , , , , ,