E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette (+ swatches!)
Tuesday 27 December 2016 at December 27, 2016
I promise, this is going to be the last eyeshadow palette I'm getting in 2016.


To be honest, I wasn't on a hunt for a new eyeshadow palette, but I just couldn't let Black Friday pass without getting my hands on something from Sephora. This post is long overdue, but I have always been a strong believer of the saying "better late than never". So lets get on with the review of the Sigma Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette!


I was first attracted to this palette when I saw random swatch of the shades on the internet. I am a pinky gal so the pink and reddish-toned shades really caught my attention. The name of this palette is "Warm Neutrals" which made me thought that this palette will contain a bunch of shades such as gold, brown, bronze, and champagne. However, I was delighted to find out that this palette contains a good range and variety of different toned shades to choose from. Since it was black Friday, without second consideration, I happily bought this palette.


This palette comes in a simple cardboard-type packaging that shuts with a magnet, which is my favourite type of packaging for eyeshadow palettes as plastic ones with a hinge tend to break off more easily. The palette itself is in a good handy size which is not too big for travelling. Despite being a small palette, it contains 12 gorgeous shades which can definitely be used to create countless of looks.


It has a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades, as well as a good mix of dark and light shades for highlighting and adding depth. The eyeshadows were really pigmented as you will be able to tell from the swatches below. I do like to note that these eyeshadows were not as buttery as the ones from Urban Decay though, and it does have quite a number of fallout so make sure to tap your brush before applying (especially the darker shades).

My favourite shade out of this eyeshadow palette is definitely the peachy shimmer shade on the outer right of the middle row. It has been my go-to all over the lid shade as I think that it adds a good shimmer and soft touch to my eyes. I have been pretty obsessed with Momo from Twice, and her make-up tends to highlight her eye bags which is a popular look in Korea. To achieve a similar look to Momo, I love applying the peachy shade on my lower lash line as well to slightly accentuate my aegyo-sal.



Overall, I would recommend this palette to anyone that has been using and prefers warm-toned and neutral eyeshadows but at the same time, wish to experiment with bolder colours like burgundy, and pink. The shades in this palette may look daunting to anyone who hasn't tried using bolder colours on their lids, however they are actually still really easy to work with. 

Labels: , , ,