E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Review: Colourpop Super Shock Shadows - Love Line Quad & Others! (+ swatches!)
Monday 23 January 2017 at January 23, 2017

The first time I bought myself some Colourpop cosmetics, was when Jenn Im from Clothesencounters released her collaboration range, Jenn Ne Sais Quoi with Colourpop. At that time, Colourpop only ships to the US so it was really difficult to get hold of certain shades, new releases, and value sets in Singapore. However, couple of months ago, Colourpop finally announces worldwide shipping! I managed to grab myself some Super Shock Shadows to add to my make-up collection, so I'm here today to share with you my haul, as well as my thoughts on the products. 


First up, we've got the eyeshadow quad "Love Line". The set contains 4 berry and rose shades which is surprisingly not too loud and easy to pull off. 



The lightest shade in the quad is called "Truth", which is a pale beige shimmer shade. If you have fair or dark skin tone, this would be great as an inner eye or brow bone highlight. Since I have medium skin tone, this shade doesn't really show up on my skin so I like to use it either as a base or as a blending shade. 

The next shade is called "Brady" and this is a matte mauve pink shade. This is one of my favourite shade in the quad as it is feminine and light. Since it is matte, it adds colour to my lids without being too bold or loud. I have recently uploaded a simple make-up look for the upcoming Chinese New Year and I love how this shade adds a pop of colour and brings life to the initial boring gold and bronze look. 

Next up, we've got another one of my favs, "Sequin". This is an ultra shimmery rose gold shade and I just love how pigmented this is! It has a good blend of pink and gold tones which I love using all over my lids or just as a lower lash line highlight. I am currently loving rose gold jewelry, so I feel like this eyeshadow really ties my eye make-up and jewelry together. 

The last shade in the quad is "Static" and this is a dark plum colour. I seldom use purple-toned eye make-up, but I love that this goes really well with the rest of the shades. I have also used this shade to darken up my eye make-up to make it look more defined and smokey in this make-up look.


The remaining 2 single eyeshadows are bought separately and the first one is called "La La". This is an ultra shimmery copper shade which looks almost similar to Sequin, but with lesser pink tones. Copper tend to have a really dark orange tone but I love that this one is more subtle which makes it easier to pull off. In general, I love really shimmery eyeshadows, so this is definitely right up my alley. 

The last shade is "Paradox" and this is a bright pink shade. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with this one as I expected it to be a warm red shade rather than a bright pink one. Nevertheless, the pigmentation with this eyeshadow is 10/10 so if you're looking for a loud pink shade, definitely check 
this one out.



Overall, the quality of these eyeshadows did not disappoint. All of them were silky smooth, vibrant and creamy and I love how they don't have any fallouts as well. Of course, pigmentation is one of the biggest pro of the Colourpop Super Shock Shadows. The best thing about these eyeshadows is that they only cost US$5 each! Since my ordered went above US$50, I managed to get free worldwide shipping and so each of my item only costed approximately S$6 and below. What a steal! I'm definitely planning to get more Colourpop eyeshadows in the near future and if you haven't tried them out yet, I seriously urge you to as you are seriously missing out! 

Labels: , , , ,