E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Get 10% discount at Troiareuke's shop in Myeongdong!
Tuesday 25 April 2017 at April 25, 2017
It is no surprise by now that Troiareuke is one of my favourite Korean skincare brand. Up till date, I have done quite a number of reviews for them and ever since I started using their products, I always get asked about where you guys can purchase Troiareuke products!

Well, apart from getting their products online, Troiareuke actually has 2 offline stores located at Dongdaemun and Myeongdong! These two spots are very accessible by Seoul's metro subway and are also popular tourist destinations.

1. Myeongdong Outlet (**10% discount only valid at their Myeongdong outlet!)
62-10 139, Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

2. Dongdaemun Outlet 
20, Jangchungdan-ro 13-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
(Skypark Hotel King's town 14th floor)

So if you're heading to Seoul within the period of now till the 31st of August 2017, you're in for a treat!

Troiareuke and I has partnered up once again to provide you a special event whereby all my viewers and readers can get a 10% discount on all their purchases in their Myeongdong outlet! To redeem your 10% discount, all you need to do is to flash an image of this coupon here:


As well as a screenshot of my video (here) which is posted on my Youtube channel, to prove that you're a subscriber of mine and... That's it! This promotion is only valid exclusively for my viewers (and a couple of other Youtubers I believe) so don't miss out in this opportunity to get your hands on some  Troiareuke products!

Unsure of what to get from Troiareuke? Feel free to watch my reviews to check out some of my favourite products from them!


  • Troiareuke GPS Mask and Troipeel H+ Cushion (June 2016)
  • Troiareuke Skincare products (July 2016)
  • Troiareuke ACSEN TOC Oil Cut Cleansing & Toner Review (October 2016)
  • Troiareuke H+ Healing Cushoin & A+ Acsen Cushion Review (January 2017)
  • Troiareuke Seoul Aesthetic Cushion Review (March 2017)
  • Labels: , ,