E-Mail Youtube Instagram














Huge SASA Haul! (feat. Cyber Colors, Dr.G, Soo Beaute, TheBalm and more!)
Friday 9 September 2016 at September 09, 2016

I'm so excited to share with you guys my first video for SASA! About 3 weeks ago, I received a bag of goodies from them to feature in a haul video for you guys. Amongst the items are items that I have picked out myself as well. Despite this video being very kindly sponsored, all my opinions on the products are honest and I am definitely not asked to mention anything in specific.

I was pleasantly surprised with the wide range of brands SASA offers. To be honest, I'm always caught up with mainstream make-up brands such as Urban Decay, Tarte, Nyx, etc that I forget to explore new brands from other countries! SASA gave me the opportunity to explore more make-up brands from Korea, USA and Italy and I must say that I literally gasped when I saw how pretty their products are.

Unfortunately, I have been coped up with work so I wasn't able to post this up on time before the giveaway ended. However, this video also included my first ever giveaway which I specially requested to give you guys something back in return for your continuous support for my vlogs! Being supported while doing the things I love means so much to me and even though sometimes it can get overwhelming, juggling with a full-time job and this super time-consuming hobby, I'm always thankful for my viewers for taking the time to watch what I've spent hours on creating. Thank you so much once again for reading, don't forget to watch the haul video below if you haven't!



Labels: , , ,